Upcoming FCPS Meetings
Access the details on the FCPS website here. The Transparency in Education program attends every meeting and encourages interested parties to do the same.
Upcoming BOE Meetings (Note: agendas are not yet available)
- Racial Equity Committee cancels 10/6 meeting.
- The public REC committee scheduled for this week (September 6th) was cancelled and has not been rescheduled.
- Our September 22 discussion with Dr. Keith Harris of FCPS on the new policy, Addressing & Eliminating Racism in Frederick County Public Schools (described by FCPS as the “Anti Racism update”) has been updated with input from Dr. Harris. Read here.
- Citizen’s Advisory Committee, October 10, 2022, 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Family Life Advisory Committee, October 11, 2022, 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Curriculum and Instruction Committee, October 12, 2022, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Board of Education Public Meeting, October 12, 2022, 6:00pm
All meetings are held at 191 S. East Street, Frederick